• Partager ce sujet

Mature Laser Weapon System

#1 Utilisateur non-connecté   michale Icône

• Apprenti guitariste
  • Pip
  • Groupe : Membre
  • Inscrit : 27-August 16

Posté 27 August 2016 - 03:57

Effective target identification, high powered laser weapon technology is more mature.The Israeli Aviation Industry Corp announced a called "unmanned guard" and "soft kill" anti UAV system, it uses laser weapon system, the system has been successfully conducted several tests.Combat UAV is another Rafael advanced defense systems of the "iron beam" laser weapons."Iron beam" can emit low intensity laser, the UAV crashed within sight of the fire.

Can hit targets including stationary target and maneuvering target.The power supply after activation, input parameters for the task, the bomb began to put on, complete the midcourse guidance after flying into GPS and semi-active laser guidance."Iron Beam" directed energy components, using solid state burning laser interceptor, designed to combat the short range target, the distance is less than the "Iron Dome" system of defense distance.As a weapon system, "Iron Beam" will have the minimum collateral damage and minimal environmental impact, and no harm to the surrounding air traffic targets.

HTPOW 5000mw Green Laser Pointer

Comments On the Laser Weapon

This guy is great. I have a Sig light/laser combo on my AR and this is just as good, minus the handle of course. I put pictures first of my Sig's light and Laser Sight , then this ones light and laser. The Sig comes out brighter, but this is perfect for the price and function. It comes with the usual button or pressure switch options. The quick release button works great for easy on and off. Great buy for the beginner or intermediate user.

The laser is very bright and allows me to see the red dot even in bright sunlight at the 50 yard marker. Past 50 yards the laser is too diffused in bright sunlight. In reality, if I were shooting with the laser "for real" I would feel more comfortable shooting at distances less than 50 yards.The flashlight portion of this combo is very bright. The center portion is extremely bright and the corona around the center of the light is sufficient to illuminate the rest of the general area. Even with the flashlight on the laser is bright and clear in the center of the light.

I mentioned above that the Niniso Tactical LED Flashlight and 300mw Laser Pointer Sight Combo performs as well and better than my Streamlight combo. The way that it performs better is that the Niniso Tactical LED Flashlight and Red Laser Sight Combo comes with a remote switch and the Streamlight does not. The remote switch gives the individual additional options when it comes to mounting this combo. While I would never use the remote switch on a handgun I can imagine mounting this combo on a rifle or shotgun and in those situations the remote switch would be very desirable. The remote switch is also a intermittent switch, meaning that the laser/light will only stay on while the switch is depressed. A good feature for saving battery power and also for keeping the light/laser off when not immediately needed.

Page 1 sur 1