• Partager ce sujet

Laser Technology Development

#1 Utilisateur non-connecté   michale Icône

• Apprenti guitariste
  • Pip
  • Groupe : Membre
  • Inscrit : 27-August 16

Posté 07 September 2016 - 11:18

Since 2013, the U.S. military has provided a total of $270 thousand in the study of 10000mw Laser energy at the Osaka University.This information has been exposed last year. The new funding provided by the US shows that the US military is highly concerned about the high powered burning laser weapons development.

I got 2 of these green dot high powered laser units mostly to use as on my pistol.....it installed easily and works well. I got another one to use merely as a defensive weapon and keep it handy just in case I need it fast. It comes complete with attachments, 1 CR123 battery and allen wrench also. I do not know how the battery life will be with this device, but as I will not use it a lot, the battery should hold up for quite awhile, I hope. I got spare batteries just in case I need them.

Laser is the technology of artificial light, the heat produced by the light can be used for metal processing, etc.. This technology has been widely used in various fields by civil enterprises. The technology is applied to the U.S. military.Just as advertised. The 300mw Laser Pointer is very bright feels very nice in your hand and looks very well built. Exactly what I wanted for the money I paid. It is perfect for my S&W MP15. It is a little on the large side but the performance of the product make it worth the extra size. I have yet to sight it in with the adjustments on the laser but I will update this when I do.

Looks fantastic and fits nicely. The laser is nice and bright, which I like. Out of the box, it's fantastic. I mounted it in five minutes. So far, I am very happy, but I will update this review after a longevity test and range survivability. If a year passes and I never update it, that most likely means that I'm satisfied with this product.This laser is very nice. Delivered before due date. Very bright.

For an inexpensive 200mw Laser , I was surprised how well and how bright it was. I was worried that it would start to burn whatever it was pointed at (just kidding). The rail mounted wired switch did not work for me, but I wasn't planning on using it anyway. I attached a picture of the shot group rapid fire standing about 15 yards from the target in bright sunlight. It is mounted on a Bushmaster XM15-E2S using American Eagle 5.56, 55 grain FMJ. It held zero after 150 rounds. Will see if that holds true the next time I go to the range.

Page 1 sur 1