Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas créer de sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre au sujet
  • Partager ce sujet

Mount a directed-energy weapon onto an existing fighter-style aircraft Mount a directed-energy weapon onto an existing fighter-style aircraft

#1 Utilisateur non-connecté   michale Icône

• Apprenti guitariste
  • Pip
  • Groupe : Membre
  • Inscrit : 27-August 16

Posté 26 September 2016 - 14:00

With this part, just keep reloading till you make it and once you have made it, boom, you now have a Red Laser Pointer weapon pretty early on.Most laser pointers require the button to be held down continuously for them to shine. If you want it to flash, you have to push the button repeatedly. This might not sound like a big deal, but if you have arthritis or carpal tunnel, these pointers can save you a lot of pain. These high power laser pointer have various buttons that all do the same thing.

A posté une image

First you'll need to make meteorite which you need Synthesis at Max for all 6 slots. You'll need need to have Impurities at 43 or 44 and a result of metal. Here is a easy list of items to reach it to 43. It could just be my luck also but it seems like this items takes the longest to get. It could be that is has a low chance of being made seeing as it took me nearly 4 hours to make enough Red Laser Pointer weapons for everyone. Also took me about 3.2 million Fol since I had to make other items so I could reach impurities at 43 on chapter 5.
One click: flashing laser light

In addition to great design and functionality, these high power laser pointer are super cute and come in great, vibrant colors. Aircraft-launched laser weapons could be engineered for a wide range of potential uses, including air-to-air combat, close air support, counter-unmanned aerial system (or drone), counter-boat, ground attack and even missile defense — possibly within the next decade, officials said.I was given a discounted product in exchange for an unbiased review. But I'd have been happy to pay full price for them...and probably will since my cat-loving friends will surely get these red laser pointer as gifts. Also came with two and could share with my mom.

Air Combat Command has been researching high power laser pointer technology with plans to mount a directed-energy weapon onto an existing fighter-style aircraft, and integrate it into a post-fifth generation fighter’s armament systems. The U.S. Air Force is currently testing methods to mount a laser weapon pod onto an F-15 Eagle. Most laser pointers take tiny round batteries labeled with nonsensical numbers or letters. You never know which ones you need, and even when you do, they can be impossible to find. These take 2 standard AAA batteries.
Two Clicks: solid laser light
Another click: off.

Page 1 sur 1